Users are employees that have access to the account.
- Active users will have access to the website. They can punch in/out, view routes, start/join/leave/stop jobs, and report equipment breakages.
- Administrators have full access to manipulate the company's information. They can manage other users & crews, make announcements, do payroll, manage customers/locations/contracts, manage service seasons, open/close/manage/invoice/archive billable events, and manage equipment.
- Managers can read user information, manage crews, make announcements, manage customers/locations/contracts, open/close/manage/invoice/archive billable events, and manage equipment.
- Trusted users can view customer contact information.
- Can Make Repairs: Check this to give the user the ability to report repairs to equipment breakages.